Get WET for Free in H-Town!
It's FREEKIN' HOT!!! So here are some fun ways to cool down for FREE!!!
• Take a model boat to the lake or stand under the Mist Tree at Discovery Green park across from the George R. Brown Convention Center. (the building you CAN'T get wet at if there is a fire inside...)
• Get splashed at Williams Water Wall near the Galleria.
• Sit on one of the kayak decks along Buffalo Bayou Walk and splash your feet in the water! This is where DISH runs everyday! It's sooo beautiful! Full of nature right near downtown!
• Find a chair on the misty side of the 40-foot water jets in the
fountain at MetroRail station at Main Street Square.
• Stand outdoors until an isolated shower forecast by weather watchers pours on your head. (HA LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN!! Our weather guys are ALWAYS wrong!)